Tracing The Royal Lineage Of Queen Charlotte

Admin
0

1. Queen Charlotte was born Princess Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, a German princess, on 19 May 1744.

2. Her father was Charles Louis Frederick, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and her mother was Princess Elisabeth Albertine of Saxe-Hildburghausen.

3. Queen Charlotte's grandfather was Adolphus Frederick II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.

4. Adolphus Frederick II was the son of Adolphus Frederick I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Maria of Mecklenburg-Güstrow.

5. Adolphus Frederick I was the son of Christian Ludwig II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Sophia Albertine of Schleswig-Holstein-Gottorp.

6. Christian Ludwig II was the son of Christian Ludwig I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Sophie of Saxe-Lauenburg.

7. Christian Ludwig I was the son of Adolf Frederick I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Maria Katharina of Holstein-Gottorp.

8. Adolf Frederick I was the son of Adolf Frederick, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Elisabeth of Denmark and Norway.

9. Adolf Frederick was the son of Christian Ludwig, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Sophia of Saxe-Weissenfels.

10. Christian Ludwig was the son of Adolf Frederick III, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Sophia of Brandenburg-Bayreuth.

11. Adolf Frederick III was the son of Christian Ludwig I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Maria Elisabeth of Saxe-Saalfeld.

12. Christian Ludwig I was the son of Adolf Frederick IV, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Elisabeth of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Norburg.

13. Adolf Frederick IV was the son of Adolf Frederick III, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Eleonore of Anhalt-Bernburg.

14. Adolf Frederick III was the son of Adolf Frederick II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Elisabeth Sophie of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Beck.

15. Adolf Frederick II was the son of Adolf Frederick I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Maria of Mecklenburg-Güstrow.

16. Adolf Frederick I was the son of Niklai I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Elisabeth of Sweden.

17. Niklai I was the son of Adolf Frederick, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Sophia of Holstein-Gottorp.

18. Adolf Frederick was the son of John Albert II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Elisabeth of Brandenburg-Küstrin.

19. John Albert II was the son of John Albert I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, and Princess Elisabeth of Sweden.

20. John Albert I was the son of Albert VII, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Maria of Brandenburg-Ansbach.

21. Albert VII was the son of Albert VI, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Dorothea of Brandenburg-Kulmbach.

22. Albert VI was the son of Albert V, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Elisabeth of Brandenburg-Ansbach.

23. Albert V was the son of Henry V, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Magdalene of Brandenburg-Ansbach.

24. Henry V was the son of Henry IV, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Elisabeth of Brandenburg-Küstrin.

25. Henry IV was the son of John Albert II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Agnes of Brandenburg-Ansbach.

26. John Albert II was the son of John Albert I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Anne of Brandenburg-Kulmbach.

27. John Albert I was the son of Albert III, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Elisabeth of Brandenburg-Küstrin.

28. Albert III was the son of Albert II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Sophia of Brandenburg-Kulmbach.

29. Albert II was the son of Albert I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Agnes of Brandenburg.

30. Albert I was the son of John, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Agnes of Brandenburg-Küstrin.

31. John was the son of Henry II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Elisabeth of Brandenburg-Küstrin.

32. Henry II was the son of Henry I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Maria of Brandenburg-Kulmbach.

33. Henry I was the son of Nicholas I, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Elisabeth of Brandenburg-Küstrin.

34. Nicholas I was the son of John, Duke of Mecklenburg-Güstrow, and Princess Sophia of Pomerania.



Tracing The Royal Lineage Of Queen Charlotte



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)